- Hydrate every day with a good quality water source.
- Support your emotional health through regular laughter, doing what you love and loving what you do, healthy relationships and time for rest and relaxation.
- Good sleep hygiene helps your body to regulate its natural circadian rhythms.
- Reduce your stress response - stress will never end so learn methods to help you reduce and mitigate your stress response. My personal choice is meditation and yoga. Other examples include Tai Chi, Qi Gong, slow walking in nature and vacation time.
- Eliminate pro-inflammatory foods like gluten, sugar and dairy and increase your anti-inflammatory foods like vegetables, fruit and protein sources.
- Regular, daily activity to stimulate blood flow, maintain muscular health and get some sunshine and fresh air.
- Regularly practice the breathing squat exercise to naturally aid in bowel movements.
- Regular massage care to aid in muscle recovery, appease any viscerosomatic influences and help reduce the stress response.
- Request a visceral massage to specifically treat the abdominal muscles, deep hip flexors and digestive system to aid your digestive health.
How To Video - https://youtu.be/V57apuj2nyI
Blog - https://www.jasonbarlowrmt.com/post/the-digestive-health-personal-checklist-every-back-pain-sufferer-needs-on-their-side
MEET JASON BARLOW, RMT
I specialize in helping busy parents feel healthy, happy and energized.
My accomplishments include:
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Massage Therapist in the Foothills (Alberta)
Author of the 15-Step Playbook for Pain Relief
Creator of the First Aid for Pain Relief Program
Registered Massage Therapist
CHEK Exercise Coach
CHEK Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
Buddhist Meditation Teacher
FREE, INSTANT ACCESS TO THE 15-STEP PLAYBOOK FOR PAIN RELIEF EBOOK
Visit www.jasonbarlowrmt.com (digital) or purchase a paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon.
First Aid for Pain Relief Rx Programs
Download and instantly access a more extensive program for your stress, tension and pain at - www.jasonbarlowrmt.com/shop
HANG WITH ME ON THE SOCIALS:
#family #healthy #relax #healthylifestyle #yyc #massage #stressrelief #okotoks